16 October 2010

Hip hop and ya don't stop.

I have a weird obsession with bunnies. There - I said it. We drive home past a couple of rabbit hot spots and I go past, face glued to the car window counting bunnies and making cooing noises when there are any cute and particularly tiny ones hopping about, eating grass or just generally being adorable. Sometimes I catch myself 'oohing' so enthusiastically, I think the other folk in the car might think I'm a bit mental. I considered the idea of a house bunny (I know two people who have them!) but (and here's the tear jerker), I'm allergic to EVERYTHING furry. EVERYTHING. I have the most pathetic sensitive nose/eyes/face and cats, dogs, horses bring me out in anything from a blocked nose to full on hacking and wheezing and swollen shut eyes. Sexy it is not, my friends, sexy it is not. So, the question is: what is a girl to do?

My answer is...get one of these!


Oh-em-gee, isn't he cute! A magic rabbit in a hat necklace! And, look - he's smiling. He's £9 from Accessorize. He doesn't seem to be on their site right now but there's some matching earrings and a ring (I'll be honest - I'm not a fan of them) on there. I love that there's a little gold bow on there for extra cuteness and I like that the chain's a little longer than your average charm/token necklace - mr bunny hangs just above mid-boob height. Cheeky! I love him so much that I want to wear him right now. RIGHT NOW! However, I'm heading off to zumba in a minute for some butt shaking action and, no doubt, I'd throttle myself. I fell over my own foot doing it on Wednesday so adding accessories to the mix seems like a baaaaaad idea. Time to go change into fugly gym clothes...

5 comments:

Vix said...

He's cute! He'd definately drawn attention to the bobbies, maybe I should get one as I'm lacking in that department. xxx

Chloe Tweeny said...

beyond cute! oh, i want one too!

Sarah Nash said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

He's so adorable isn't he!!

LadyBugSays ... said...

That necklace is so cute. I am also a fantatic bunny spotter, I makie the Mr drive past the bunny spots really slow so I can see them properly!