2 August 2010

Four. Fore. For. 90 to go...

Sunday, Sunday here again. And the plan for this one was a BBQ. And then the heavens opened. Fun times. Anyway, I decided to go casual and crack out pair of shoes number 4 - some scabby old Converse from schuh. Converse trainers are ace. Why? Simple: They're a classic and they get better with age (tell that to my white ones that are now a delicious shade of grey and falling apart from the inside and out...)

I chucked this pair on with my slobby jeans, a cute navy and red polka dot top with frill detail (George at Asda!) and my faithful gold lurex cardi. I'm a sucker for a gold necklace and this cutie is from the, sadly no more, Lady Luck Rules OK. Mr Little Scribbler got me it - aww!

Off to drink my tea and psyche myself up for BNTM...





No comments: