2 August 2010

Five Alive, 5 Star, 5ive and, perhaps best of all, High Five!

Yup, yup, yup, it's time for pair of shoes # 5 in my 'wear all 94 pairs of my shoes in one year' challenge. And after a day in scabby trainers yesterday, it's time to crank back up the glamour...

Yes, I'm pulling out the strappy leopard print wedges. Those words should tell you that these shoes are all kinds of stinkin' friggin' awesome! In fact, I've previously devoted a whole post to them, such is my adoration.

So what did I wear them with? Here it is:

Necklace: about 50p in the George Asda sale (did I mention I like tacky looking things?)



Amazing Leopard Wedges: £7.99 H&M. Have I mentioned how much I love these?


Bejewelled snake bracelet: around £3 from Primark (did I mention I like tacky things?)

Dress: Urban Outfitters
T-Shirt: Forever 21 - we so need these over here!
Leggings: M&S
Belt: Accessorize ages ago. I LOVE it!

No comments: