5 July 2010

I'm in loooooooooooove!

Word up people. Sorry for the absence - I've been off sunning it in Croatia. And let me tell you this: if I'd realised early in the holiday how many shocking Euro mullets and badly worded pigeon English slogan t-shirts I was going to see, I'd have taken pics and posted about that. Phenomenal. Still, it's nicer to be nice and not laugh about these things, isn't it? Oh, but it's funner (yes that's a word. Why? Because I say so and this is my blog) to laugh...

Anyway, today I am in love. All consuming, obsessive, passionate love. I promise this isn't going to become a blog of pictures of stuff from shops and images from random websites but this one I have to share with the world. I am in love with Wilma. She's a gorgeous and fabulous, towering, hairy, leopard print platform ankle bootie by Aussie brand SENSO. She's a serious wow! I've debated the pros and cons of the boots and the only con thus far is the fact that I don't have £100+ to spend on them. Argh! Time to get saving methinks!





2 comments:

Love Food said...

Wow those shoes are quite something. I doubt I could walk in those!

Carol said...

Buy them little scribbler, buy them!