16 January 2013

Leopard print. Cosy. Furry. Pink.

I actually wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago. It's like I could tell that, a few weeks later, it would get right cold again and be all snowy and that I'd want to bust out some weather appropriate shit on the blog. Man, I am like so forsightful. Intuitive? Whatever.

But seriously, unless you're in Devon (and gawd knows those guys deserve a break after all the rain they've taken), what's with it being so cold again. Though, I must say, I'm a big fan of seasons behaving as they're expected too. The 10c in January stuff we've had recently was starting to freak me out. I thought Scottish summer had come early. It might have. That might be it over. *cries*. Anyway, should you find yourself in need of warmth on a chilly day, might i recommend to you this get up:

Hat: Primark, Coat: eBay, Skirt: Topshop, Jumper: vintage, Nike trainers: schuh, Necklace: H&M (present)
Double leopard print, in different colours? Check.

Cosy and appropriately loud jumper? Check.

Big bold neck-piece? Check.

I am good to go!

Yet, ANOTHER new trainer obsession. For realz. I mean, you put leopard print on the trainer and there's a good chance I'll bite...

Top and bottom brooches, New York vintage market. Middle brooch: gift.


2 comments:

mispapelicos said...

I am digging everything you are wearing, my dear Llara, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Pink and animal print, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gem said...

Loooove that coat, can't resist anything leopard print x