2 July 2012

Gucci, Zara, Gucci, Zara...

Check out these Gucci shoes - swoon!


They're so crystal clad and sparkly! And they're currently on sale at Net-A-Porter at £735 down from £1470. Bargain, huh? Eh, no, not so much. I mean, I know they're Gucci and all but that's still pretty crazy money. So, in theory, they're out of reach. Or are they...

Look what I found in Zara!


As usual, my pictures do them no justice - they're far prettier and sparklier looking than I've captured and look waaaaay more expensive than their £59.99 price tag. I'll be honest: I actually bought these a month or so ago for the sheer love of them, having never seen the Gucci numbers. It was just today while I was browsing designer sale shoes (post on that coming soon. Too. Much. Swoon) that I spied the Guccis and did a whiplash inducing double take. My Zara's may not have crystal heels too but the difference between the tens and hundreds of pounds will go a loooooooong way! On more shoes most likely...




3 comments:

megcasson said...

Those shoes are gorgeous, great find!

www.kindoflovely.com

Andrea said...

Wow what a great find!! GORGEOUS shoes!

:) if you have a moment feel free to check out my blog?
agirlcalledandrea.blogspot.com

Xoxo

Unknown said...

手触りはとても本物のナイロンは配置します!GUCCI バッグ古奇を分厚いです!!グッチ 財布本物の目方が重い、木質古奇は厚くて、Gucci竹柄の色は比較的に深いです!!