17 October 2011

Nailing glittery heels.

So, we're getting these shoes in soon at Schuh. I can't decide if I like the red suede with the gold/silvery glittery heel, though there is something tremendously Christmassy about them and I love me a bit of Christmas! It just feel like a really contrasting combo and I'm a wee bit on the fence right now.


Look how sparkly they are though!  I have them in purple and I adore them, even if they do make me walk like a tranny if I have to negotiate a hill. Actually, that's probably not fair: I saw a banging transvestite at the pub the other night and she appeared to be managing just fine, ta v much, in her heels!

So, I've decided that the obvious way to decide whether I enjoy the contrasting colour combo is to wear it on my nails first. Ta-da!


I think it's growing on me...

7 comments:

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

I love both! x hivenn

Please may I? said...

Whilst I love the shoes I'm just not sold on the gold heels. Loving the purple pair so much better.

X x

Vix said...

I absolutely adore them! I love orange and the gold just goes so well. x

Frocktasia said...

I really like the sparkly heel and I agree with Vix, orange & gold go very well together. On the subject of trannies, I have a few male friends that occasionally like to dress up in womens clothing & annoyingly they always seem to manage way better on towering killer heels than I do...especially after a few beverages of the alcoholic variety...x

Gem said...

WOW! wish I could walk in those, so pretty x

sacramento said...

I love, love them, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhOrange and glitter, magic
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pearl Westwood said...

I think they are fab!!