17 October 2011

Nailing glittery heels.

So, we're getting these shoes in soon at Schuh. I can't decide if I like the red suede with the gold/silvery glittery heel, though there is something tremendously Christmassy about them and I love me a bit of Christmas! It just feel like a really contrasting combo and I'm a wee bit on the fence right now.


Look how sparkly they are though!  I have them in purple and I adore them, even if they do make me walk like a tranny if I have to negotiate a hill. Actually, that's probably not fair: I saw a banging transvestite at the pub the other night and she appeared to be managing just fine, ta v much, in her heels!

So, I've decided that the obvious way to decide whether I enjoy the contrasting colour combo is to wear it on my nails first. Ta-da!


I think it's growing on me...

7 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

I love both! x hivenn

Please may I? said...

Whilst I love the shoes I'm just not sold on the gold heels. Loving the purple pair so much better.

X x

Vix said...

I absolutely adore them! I love orange and the gold just goes so well. x

Gem said...

WOW! wish I could walk in those, so pretty x

mispapelicos said...

I love, love them, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhOrange and glitter, magic
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pearl Westwood said...

I think they are fab!!

nbde2020 said...

Dessutom är snorkling, eller rolex kopia snorkeln själv, definitivt inte den mest spännande biten av dykutrustning eller den mest glamorösa replika klockor aspekten av undersökning under vattnet. Med andra ord, Oceanografen var en stor klocka, men så var många andra fake rolex under den tiden. Vad som gjorde att denna modell stod ut var dock det enkla faktumet att Bulova beslutade att fake Rolex trycka “666 fot” på ratten (vilket inte bara var lite mer än de flesta av sina 600 fot vattenbeständiga konkurrenter hade att erbjuda, men det ledde också till smeknamnet rolex replica "Devil Diver", som - om du tänker på det - låter mycket mer spännande än "Snorkel"). I kombination med en Rolex replica roterande ram med svarta och röda sektioner, applicerade rör fyllda med lysande material och en väskekonstruktion som ofta finns i dykklockor från den perioden rolex kopia tjänade “Devil Diver” sig lite av en kult efter sitt alter ego och dess mer överkomligt pris. Och fake cartier tack och lov använde Bulova också andra meddelanden för att sälja klockan, till exempel, ”Denna Bulova Oceanograf är designad för mannen som är väldigt modig. Eller fake IWC lite galen. ”